The KWI Karst Award is given annually to an outstanding member of the cave and karst community. The 2016 Karst Award honoree is James R. Reddell. Please join us to celebrate and to learn about the fascinating biodiversity found in caves and karst systems.
James will speak at the awards banquet on
The Cave Fauna of Texas: 1995-2015
Please join us on March 4, 2017, at 6:30 pm, at The Price Center in San Marcos, Texas, for presentation of the award at a dinner banquet, and for an evening of celebration and conversation about the awardee and our fascinating karst resources.
The dinner will be $40 per person and includes
- an open bar with wine and local beer
- buffet style dinner with the following menu options:
- hors d’oeuvres: hummus and pita, dolma (stuffed grape leaves), and sliced spinach pie bites.
- entrees: Marinated and stuffed baked chicken breast (Feta, spinach and tomato), Spinach Pie (Spanakopita)
- 1 Side / 2 Salads: Rosemary Potatoes, Mixed Green Greek Salad, Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- dessert: Baklava, sponge cake with baked-in seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Water, Tea, Coffee, Wine, Beer
Send your dinner reservations and check to:
Karst Waters Institute
P.O. Box 4142
Leesburg, VA 20177
Or, pay vial credit card or PayPal (for instructions on how to pay with a credit card, click here)