Please send the following in a MS Word document attached to an email to Dr. Ellen K. Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title, author(s), affiliation, postal address, e-mail address.
- A 250-word abstract to be published in the conference program.
- Preference for oral or poster presentation. (Final decision on format rests with the Program Committee.)
- Following the meeting, will you submit a full paper or an extended abstract for the proceedings volume?
Abstracts for talks were due October 1, 2015.
All abstracts will be considered by the Program Committee. Authors of volunteered abstracts will be notified of the acceptance of their paper and format for their presentation by October 15, 2015.
Early submissions appreciated!
Interested in a snap talk instead?
Those registrants who would like to present a snap talk should send the following to email@example.com before January 15, 2106:
1) One sentence description of talk content.
2) Preference for session: public health science, geology/hydrology, or no preference.
Those presenting snap talks will have 4 minutes and one slide to highlight their most important research hypothesis, result, or remaining problem. One minute follows for quick questions from the group. This format is particularly appropriate for those just beginning their research and those seeking input from the community. We seek to facilitate discussion among snap-talk and poster presenters at the evening poster sessions.